Proof of Social Security Number (SSN)
- Proof of Social Security Number (SSN)
- Tax form(s).
- Benefit or income statement from Social Security containing the SSN.
- Pending application for an SSN.
- Letter from the Social Security Administration stating that the applicant is not eligible for an SSN or is only eligible for a non-work SSN.
- Letter stating that the applicant refuses to obtain an SSN for established religious objections (SSN Waiver).
Get Important News and Updates
Sign up for email updates to get deadline reminders and other