Creating an Online Account
If you have a Covered California online account, sign in here.
If you don't already have one, we recommend that you create a Covered California online account. This will allow you to view your application online and update your account information.
Steps to Create an Online Account for Existing Members
- Click on the Account Sign In button at the top of the screen
- Then click the “Create One Now” link in the log in box
- Complete all of the required fields on the “User Information” pages.
- Be sure to select the "Yes" button when answering the question "Do you have an existing case that you would like to link to this new account?"
- Then a box will appear that asks you to enter your access code. If you have previously applied for coverage with an Agent or Service Center Representative, you will need this code to connect your coverage to this new online account. Please call our Service Center at (800) 300-1506 to request your access code. Enter your code.
- After completing the user information, select a user name and password.
- Password tip: Whole words are not allowed in your password. When creating your password, it is recommended to alternate a letter, a number and a special character, as shown in the example above.
Forgotten User Name or Password
If you have forgotten your user name or password after setting up a Covered California online account, you can reset your password by clicking “Account Sign In” and clicking the “Forgot Your Password?” link.