Submit Documents to Confirm Your Eligibility
You may submit documents to Covered California in one of the following ways:
To upload documents, scan or take a photo of the document you want to upload. Save it to your computer.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the “Manage Verifications” link located on the right, below "Actions."
- Click “Submit Verifications.”
- Click the upload link on the Submit Verifications page.
- Select the document category for the document you want to upload.
- Select the document type in the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Browse” button to find the document that you want to upload.
- Click “Upload.”
- To confirm that your document uploaded, look for the text in green that says, “File uploaded successfully.”
- You can click the “View” option to be sure you uploaded the right document.
If you fax copies of your documents, please include the Document Cover Page.
P.O. Box 989725
West Sacramento, CA
If you mail paper copies of your documents, please include the Document Cover Page.
Trained Certified Enrollment Counselors, Certified Insurance Agents and county eligibility workers can help you. This help is free. Find in-person assistance near you.
Covered California is dedicated to safeguarding the privacy and security of your personal information. Click here to learn more about Covered California's privacy practices.