Inflation Reduction Act + Covered California = Big Health Insurance Savings
There's more financial help available than ever, making health insurance a lot more affordable - here's the breakdown.
Back to blogpost
- 2.4 million Californians can receive financial help to pay for health insurance.
- 5.1 billion dollar federal funding for Californians to lower the cost of health insurance.
- 9 out of 10 got financial help for health insurance through Covered California.
- Californians who purchase coverage directly from a health insurance company on average save 5000 dollars per year when they switch to Covered California.
- No matter how much you make, you won't pay more than 8.5 percent of your income for a benchmark Silver plan.
- Eligible Californians can now get free monthly premiums.