Learn more about the health plans, your coverage options and how to enroll.
Read about the other coverage options available under the Affordable Care Act for those with unique life circumstances.
Find out more about free or low-cost coverage for Californians with limited incomes.
Click here for information on the topics below:
- Coverage Basics
- Covered California Health Plans
- Prescription Drugs
- Special Enrollment
- Documents to Confirm Eligibility for Covered California
- Eligibility and Immigration
- The Application Process
- Health Care Costs and Getting Help Paying for Coverage
- The Tax Penalty for Remaining Uninsured
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Health Coverage Options for Pregnant Women
Click here for information about the following special circumstances:
- Health Insurance for Students
- Information for Veterans
- Individuals with Medicare
- Information for Individuals with HIV or AIDS
- Coverage Through COBRA