Proof of Social Security Number (SSN)
Submit a copy of one of the following documents.
- Your Social Security card.
- Tax form(s).
- Benefit or income statement from Social Security containing the Social Security number.
- Pending application for an SSN.
- Letter from the Social Security Administration stating that the applicant is not eligible for an SSN or is only eligible for a non-work SSN.
- Letter stating that the applicant refuses to obtain an SSN for established religious objections (SSN Waiver).
Edit this card
Want to get started with Covered California?
Edit this component
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.