You May Be Eligible for Health Coverage Through Special Enrollment or Medi-Cal
Open enrollment for private health coverage through Covered California in 2017 is now over. However, Medi-Cal enrollment is year round. Additionally, individuals who experience a qualifying life event may be eligible to enroll in private coverage through Covered California by applying for special enrollment.
Covered California and Medi-Cal use the same application. This means that when you apply, depending on factors such as your family size, income and citizenship or immigration status, you could qualify for:
- A Covered California health plan with or without financial assistance
- County Children’s Health Initiative Program
- Medi-Cal Access Program for pregnant women
Click on Apply Now to start your application.
If you are unable to enroll online or to get help enrolling online, you may use a paper application, found below.
Click here to start if you are a Certified Enrollment Counselor or Certified Insurance Agent or if you have a delegation code to enroll individuals and families.
Paper Applications in English
- Application for health insurance with financial assistance | Large Print
- Application for health insurance with no financial assistance | Large Print
Paper Applications in Other Languages
Farsi / Persian
درخواست برای بیمه درمانی با کمک مالی
Application para sa Health Insurance na may Pinansyal na Tulong
재정 지원이 있는 건강 보험 신청서