Learn About CCSB
Additional Orientation Videos
What: "What is Covered California for Small Business?"
Choice: "Covered California for Small Business: Choices in Your Health Insurance"
Empathy: "Covered California for Small Business: We're here to Help"
Tax Credit: "Covered California for Small Business: You Could Qualify for a Tax Credit"
Help: "How can a Certified Insurance Agent help you?"
How: "How does Covered California for Small Business work?"
Budget Control: "CCSB Health Plan Budget Control | Reference Plan Strategy"
Affordable Care Act Information for Small Businesses Webinar
Gain a better understanding of the Affordable Care Act of 2014’s tax provisions and responsibilities for small businesses. Learn the latest updates to the Small Business Health Care Tax Credit. Webinar presented by: Internal Revenue Service, the U.S. Department of Labor and Covered California.
- Small Business at a Glance
- Eligibility and Enrollment Agent Guide
- Covered California 50+ Expansion FAQs
- IRS Over 50 FTE FAQs
- Employer Mandate FAQs
- Employer Shared Responsibility Provision Estimator - Including FTE Calculator
- IRS ACA Employer Shared Responsibility Webinars
- Employer Mandate Tool Kit
- Participating employer resources
- Grace Period and Premium Deferral Program FAQs (Updated)
- Grace Period and Premium Deferral Program FAQs
- MyCCSB Enrollment Online Portal: Certified Agent and General Agent User Guide
- Book of Business Transfer Form