How It Works
Have an enroller call you to get free enrollment advice. You’ll get a call from a certified enroller, usually within 30 minutes.
- Get ready for the call by making sure you have the necessary documents on hand.
- What you’ll need to apply
Or call our Service Center
- Social Security numbers for applicants who have them.
- Immigration documents for non-citizens, such as an “A” number, USCIS number or arrival/departure document number.
- Undocumented family members are not eligible for Covered California coverage but may qualify for other programs.
- Employer and income information for everyone in your family. Examples include pay stubs or proof of unemployment benefits and your employer’s address.
- Federal tax information of the person who files taxes as the head of household and any dependents claimed on that person’s taxes.
- If you don’t file taxes, you may still qualify for free or low-cost insurance through Medi-Cal.