Welcome, members.

Mother and daughter

Here you can find information on how to renew and use your plan, report a change to your account, pay your premium and more.

You may be eligible to change your health coverage through special enrollment! Even though open enrollment and renewal are over, you can still make changes to your account if you experience a qualifying life event. Learn more about special enrollment.

You can now access your Form 1095-A by signing in to your Covered California account. All members with a communication preference of “mail” should also have received a copy in the mail. You will need your Form 1095-A to file your taxes. For more information on Form 1095-A, including how to file a dispute if your form is incorrect or what to do if you did not receive a Form 1095-A, please visit the “What Is Form 1095-A?” page.    

Silver Plan Members

You may have heard that there was an additional surcharge added to Silver plan members’ premiums in 2018 due to continued uncertainty at the federal level. It is important to note that while this surcharge (known as the “cost-sharing reduction surcharge”) increases the gross premium of a plan, most consumers will not see a significant change in the net price of their monthly premium because they will also see an increase in their financial help. Cost-sharing reductions are included in Enhanced Silver plans and reduce an individual’s out-of-pocket costs, such as their copays, coinsurance and deductibles. Enhanced Silver plan consumers will continue to receive these benefits.