www.cchphealthplan.com | (888) 775-7888
Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP) is a San Francisco-based nonprofit health plan that was founded nearly 30 years ago to provide care for the Chinese-American community and today serves all consumers. Plan selection varies by zip code in regions 4 and 8.
Chinese Community Health Plan’s plans for 2015 and 2016 include embedded pediatric dental coverage.
A summary of benefits and coverage lets you see details about costs and coverage for a particular health plan.
- Bronze 60 HDHP 4800/40% HMO+ Child Dental
- Bronze 60 HDHP 4800/40% HMO+ Child Dental INF
- Bronze 60 HMO6300/75 + Child Dental
- Bronze 60 HMO6300/75 + Child Dental INF
- Gold 80 HMO 0/25+Child Dental INF
- Gold 80 HMO 0/25+Child Dental
- Platinum 90 HMO 0/15+ Child Dental
- Platinum 90 HMO 0/15+ Child Dental INF
- Silver 70 HMO 2000/45+Child Dental
- Silver 70 HMO 2000/45+Child Dental INF