Proof of Non-Incarcerated Status

Submit a copy of one of the following documents.

  1. Official release papers from the institution or Department of Corrections.
  2. Parole papers.
  3. Non-Incarceration Attestation Form.

Edit this card
Want to get started with Covered California?

Edit this component

Was this article helpful?

Thanks for your feedback.

thumb_up Yes
thumb_down No

Edit this card
Can’t find what you're looking for?
Please contact our customer support directly.